Here's an image I saw posted last night by a "collage" "artist" that I commented on in an unfriendly way, as I occasionally do. I called it weak.
1) It's not funny.
2) it doesn't look enough like the Cookie Monster to be clever.
3) This guy self identifies as an edgy artist so he should do better.
4) I am impressed at how clean the floor is, though.
Had I wanted to insult either of these people I might say, "Lappin, is that what you do all night to the virtual revolving door of infected dicks that are pummeling your face?" Or, "Lappin, I know that name--are you the national champion in bobbing for hot dogs? I heard you won because you can get five at a time." Something like that. I wasn't insulting either of these men, I was just insulting a weak Facebook post, which I think is fair, but given the response, it may have been unwise. I was insulted in my appearance, which is dumb, because you could insult my work or my stupid Facebook posts and that would make much more sense and be more offensive. The other reason I didn't insult either of these men is because I felt that in a battle of wits they were...outmatched. Unprepared. They had no weapons. I didn't have the time or the crayons to explain it to them. Really, if they were any dumber, they'd have to be watered twice a week. Somewhere, at a JobCorps, there is a missing persons poster with both of their faces on it.
Inexplicably, Lappin breaks the truce with this photo and the words, "I like your tattoo."
1) It's obviously not me and
2) There is no 2.
It is a well done tattoo though. Just look at that lettering!
Insulting someone's appearance is lazy and boring
1) I was Pro-Life until I met you
2) You are the opposite of Batman
3) Everyone who ever loved you was wrong
4) You are unremarkable and unmemorable in every respect
5) History will judge me harshly for not having killed you
6) I hope the rest of your day is as pleasant as you are
7) You must have been born on a highway because that's where most accidents happen
8) Arranged marriage was invented for people like you
9) Somewhere there is a tree, tirelessly producing oxygen so that you can stay alive. Find it and apologize.
10) Shouldn't you be under a bridge, harassing billy goats?