From the 2013 SimplyMeasured Facebook Study, “The key for brands is to ensure that per post engagement remains high.” Engagement consists of Likes, Clicks, Comments, and Shares. As engagement starts to dip lower, your fans will see less of your posts and interact with your posts less, which creates a loop of fewer returns on all your page’s content. To put it simply, you must keep your engagement high or it will start to decrease and be very difficult to improve.
If your Facebook page is already suffering from this fate, there are some techniques and strategies that will help you revive it. First, the strategies.
Strategies to Improve your Facebook Page Engagement
· Know how many posts per day your audience wants
· Know your audience demographics
· Identify your best and worst posts
· Know the Facebook Insights inside and out
· Study the data
Now, and most importantly, there are techniques you can use to increase your engagement.
Techniques to Improve your Facebook Page Engagement
2) Now that you’ve got your standout posts, be ready to strike the next time the opportunity arises. You can make a new, similar post, or keep a close eye on your admin panel to identify a post with larger than average engagement. (Facebook puts a little star next to the high performers) Share these posts again when your engagement starts to wane. You can identify that timeframe by going to Insights-->Reach-->Likes, Comments & Shares. Using the example above, you can see when the engagement takes a nosedive.
Feel free to contact me if you have questions about your own Page.